Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm baaaaaack!

No more sickies for me!  Hooray!!!  I am back and just in time for Mojo Wednesday's over at Scrapbook Steals!  I was so relieved to wake up and feel like my normal self this morning!  And when I saw Kristy's sketch for MWM #39, I knew just what I wanted to do!  Here is the sketch:


And here is my layout:


Products used on my sketch:
  • Kraft cardstock 
  • MME So Sophie "Clever" collection
  • MME Fine and dandy ribbon
  • Recollections bling embellies
  • AC Thickers in Patchwork
  • misc chipboard
  • Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Peach
  • Rangers Stickles in Lagoon
  • Journal Genie
  • Martha Stewart large butterfly punch *(ok i am obsessed with this thing haahaha)*





I really love how this layout came together, and it was perfect for these little photos of Kadence at the water fountains.  AND I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOVE SO SOPHIE.  I am kicking myself for not getting Savvy when SS had it.  ARGH!  The texture and colours in this collection are amazing....stunning...gorgeous! And what you see on this page is barely the tip of the iceberg!  i have so much more of it...can't wait to create!

Okay, well that is all for now folks...hubby needs the computer!  Toodles!

4 comments:

Yolande (pronounced you-land-a) said...

Lovely layout...the sketch is fab, love the colour scheme that you've used and the flower embellies are gorgeous...

Jolanda said...

So glad you're back again!!Your L/O is a beauty!!
Have a very nice day!
x

Ashley said...

Beautiful Lisa! :) I wish we could scrap together so I could learn some tips from you!! <3

Jasmine said...

This is gorgeous...love it.
Can't wait to see more.
Jasmine
http://alittledabofglue.blogspot.com/