Products used on my layout:
- Kraft and white cardstock
- American Crafts Dear Lizzy "Enchanted" papers
- American Crafts Dear Lizzy "Enchanted" 12x12 butterfly laser cut paper
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist "Perfect Peach"
- Martha Stewart large butterfly punch
- Recollections flowers/brads/bling
- Misc ribbon
- Basic Grey Button
- AC Thickers in Dear Lizzy "Fancy" and Rainboots
- Misc glitter letters
- Ranger Stickles in blue and purple
The large butterflies are actually part of a big 12x12 die cut that I first used as a mask to make my own background paper, then cut the part out that I wanted with precision scissors and used it as an embellishment.
This picture was taken back in September of 2008 at my moms wedding at her house in Maine. I was inspired by our bouquets of flowers to use the very last of what I have left of this paper collection. I absolutely LOVE these papers. I have been hoarding the laser cut paper for awhile, and finally was brave enough to use it. I am really happy with how it all turned out.
Thanks for reading, and until then happy scrapping!