And here is my layout:
Products used in my sketch:
- Bazzill cardstock
- American Crafts Margarita papers and embellishments
- AC Thickers in Macaw and Iguana
- Misc ribbon
- American Crafts Glitter buttons in brights
- MME fine and dandy ribbon
- AC slickwriters in black
I did do a second page and here it is:
I am just not a two page layout girl. lol I used to be but now I just can't seem to get it right anymore. I am not a big fan of how the second page came out. I ran out of adhesive and my paper cutter tore my cardstock..it wasn't a good day!! I can't wait to use Margarita again, and do it justice!
Okay, I did manage to complete the Sketchy Thursdays 5.26 sketch that is due tonight!
And here is my interpretation:
Products used in my layout:
- Echo Park Paper Summer days cardstock/collection
- MME Fine and dandy ribbons
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Spring Violet
I really love how this came out. I wasn't crazy about it at first, but the more I look at it, the more I love it. I have been wanting this collection for so long, and it is so so so so cute and bright and FUN!
Okay, well that is all for now...hopefully I will get some scrappy time in during nap time tomorrow! <3