Friday, July 15, 2011

Lots of new eye candy!

I have been a busy little scrapper bee lately!  It's been quite the productive week for me, I scrapped, dyed my hair, and had a job interview.  Not too bad if i do say so myself!

Now onto scrappin!


First layout I did is for Scrapbook Steals' MWM #51.  Here is the layout:


And my layout:


Products used in my sketch:
  • WrMK Hippity Hoppity paper collection
  • Recollections brads
  • AC ribbon
  • MME Lime Twist twine
  • Ranger Stickles in diamond
  • Martha Stewart pigment ink
  • pencil eraser =)



I fussy cut these flowers out of the large die cut doily paper that the kit has, and put some foam dots under them to create dimension.  I also tried something new that I saw online, and used a pencil eraser as a stamp all along the side of the diecut paper.  I love how it turned out!!




I also made a small card this weekend for my MIL's birthday.  I used kraft paper, and GCD eye candy papers.  The embellishments and letters are just miscellaneous stuff from my stash


The second layout I completed this week is a layout for Sketchy Thursdays 7.14 sketch.  




Products used in my sketch:
  • Kraft paper and white cardstock
  • Glimmer Mists in Perfect Peach, Patina, and Spring Violet
  • Smooch Spritz in Yellow and Green
  • Prima crystals
  • EK Success large border punch
  • Recollections flowers and pearls
  • K&Co ribbon trim
  • AC Thickers in Delight, RollerRink, Daydream, Niki Rikki, Fancy, & Iguana




I actually also did this page for another challenge in a lovely Facebook scrapping group that I am a part of.  We decided to start doing challenges, and the first one was to create a layout without any patterned papers!  I was kind of nervous to make a background using mists, but it came out a lot better than I thought it would.  I kind of messed up with the green smooch, (it came out MUCH darker than I thought it would) so I just covered it up haha.  I need a nice soft green mist...I must add it to my needs list!  haha

Okay that is is for now!  See ya!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhh i am loving all of these....loving those flowers on your sketchy thursdays one....thanks for playing along with us! :):):):):):):)

corrie said...

Such pretty projects. I love the colors in the Sketchy Thursdays page. Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!