Thursday, July 21, 2011

A year of MWMs and some Sketchy Thursdays with EP


One year.  ONE YEAR OF MOJOS!!  52 WEEKS!  I can't believe how quickly it has flown by!  I am so grateful to have found this website, for it as made me the scrapper I am today.  I don't know what I would do without Scrapbook Steals and their amazing Mojo Mama, Kristy Lee!  

This week, for week 52, we were graced with the presence of Erin Colby as our guest designer.  She did a superb job!  Here is here sketch:


And here is my interpretation:


Products used in my layout:
  • Fancy Pants About A Girl collection kit
  • AC tenant phrases (Love)
  • AC glitter buttons
  • AC Tiara chipboard (hearts)
  • Ranger Stickles in Silver
  • misc brads
Like I said before, I am just amazed that it has been a year already.  I couldn't live without my Wednesday pick me up Mojo Morning.  SS ----you rock my socks...LOVE YOU!!!!

Today is Thursday, so that means Sketchy Thursdays!  They always have the best sketches, and I knew exactly what pics I was going to use on this multi-pic layout!




Products used in my sketch:
  • Kraft paper
  • Echo Park Little Girl Collection kit
  • Dots & Stripes Candy Shoppe collection kit 
  • LYB lace doily
  • EK success border punch
  • WRMK Sew Easy 
  • AC glitter buttons
  • AC Thickers in Sprinkles



This was my first time using one of the newer Sew Easy heads, and I really like the fun and crazy feel that it gave my paper!  It was just perfect with these pics!  I am down to scraps with my Little Girl Kit...that makes me so sad!!  I just love it so much!  

Okay that is all for now folks!  Thanks for reading if you did haha!

Toodles!

5 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
I love this LO. You did a great job with the sketch. Love those colors. Have a great day!

Sherrie
My Journal
http://sherriesjournal.blogspot.com/2011/07/rub-dub-dub.html

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee the photos on your ST one!! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):)

Tomomi said...

So lovely photos and layout:)
Your stitch is perfect!!
Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!

Rosie said...

Love the stitching, so pretty!

lisa said...

Cute pages. Thanks for playing with us at s.t xx